Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T180/SR180 BADGE

Mariosskoutaris

So at some point in its life before i got the car it got de-badged but i cant seem to be able to find the T180 Badge anywhere.

eBay international sellers may find something, but why would you do that, Auris without badges looks nicer. I did remove all on mine and looks cleaner and better IMO. 👍

• Like 1

Just now, TonyHSD said:

eBay international sellers may find something, but why would you do that, Auris without badges looks nicer. I did remove all on mine and looks cleaner and better IMO. 👍

I don't really know to be honest. Its just that here in Cyprus its really rare seeing an Auris T180/SR180 and I thought it would be nice, I checked everywhere on the internet and I couldn't find anything plus if you know somewhere cheap to get the sr style spoiler that would be nice.

4 minutes ago, Mariosskoutaris said:

I don't really know to be honest. Its just that here in Cyprus its really rare seeing an Auris T180/SR180 and I thought it would be nice, I checked everywhere on the internet and I couldn't find anything plus if you know somewhere cheap to get the sr style spoiler that would be nice.

Hi, I don’t think I can help. Toyota dealers eventually something old stock if they have to clear. 

• Like 1

Is the car a Jap (JT vin) or a UK built (SB vin) ?

SR180 for the front grille PN. GBNGA-CR010

only way is to speak to a dealer or pay the 4 euro an hour on www.toyota-tech.eu to access the full EPC

emblems and name plates can be country specific so are only on the main Microcat EPC

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

Is the car a Jap (JT vin) or a UK built (SB vin) ?

SR180 for the front grille PN. GBNGA-CR010

only way is to speak to a dealer or pay the 4 euro an hour on www.toyota-tech.eu to access the full EPC

emblems and name plates can be country specific so are only on the main Microcat EPC

My vin starts with SB..when you say pay 4euro an hour for the full EPC what is that..im familiar with the site but what i can do with EPC..sorry for my stupid questions

epc - Electronics Parts Catalogue, it lists all the parts and numbers and the ones not listed by sites like toyodiy and Megazip

Just now, flash22 said:

epc - Electronics Parts Catalogue, it lists all the parts and numbers and the ones not listed by sites like toyodiy and Megazip

If i call Toyota can i order by telling them what i want or do i have to know the specific part number?