Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

13 Reg Aygo - Headlight bulb help

BilloPad

Hey Aygo-fans...

I'm replacing the headlight in our 2013 Aygo.   The dipped beam is fine, just need the main beam light (though it may require a twin filament bulb). 

When I put our Reg into an headlight online headlight bulb finder, it said that I need an H4 bulb...  however I seem to have a vague recollection of having to send back a bulb previously, and when I look on my order history, where i usually buy bulbs, I can see H11, and H7, but not H4... 

Our Family car is a Toyata Verso, so one of those is for it, so I'm assuming the other one is the correct one that I need, but I don't want to end up making a mistake, and because I've now gone full circle to second guessing myself, I wondered if someone, could help me out and tell me if I'm being a doofus, and if it is actually the H4, I'd be grateful...

Many Thanks in advance...

Bill

If you originally ordered the H7 for the Verso dipped beam, the correct bulb would have been the H11.

H4 for the first generation Aygo is right.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links