Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eco run converter

Eskiboy

I don't know if anyone can help. I am trying to fix my mothers car where the eco run converter is playing up and keeping her dashboard lit up when the key is out of the ignition. The part number im looking for is G92C0-12020, but i can't find it nowhere. Was the part number replaced with something else?

Have a look at:

2 hours ago, Eskiboy said:

I don't know if anyone can help. I am trying to fix my mothers car where the eco run converter is playing up and keeping her dashboard lit up when the key is out of the ignition. The part number im looking for is G92C0-12020, but i can't find it nowhere. Was the part number replaced with something else?

The latest part number is G92C0-52050 but this needs additional parts to make it fit see:

image.thumb.png.3c0363eb1b107771755f1ad9956b0ad0.png

1 hour ago, Devon Aygo said:

The latest part number is G92C0-52050 but this needs additional parts to make it fit see:

image.thumb.png.3c0363eb1b107771755f1ad9956b0ad0.png

Thank you for that. Is there a specific place i can get the new part plus all the extras needed?

As failure is rare and the unit is unique to only a few Toyotas the after market won't bother offering an option, you will have to use a Toyota dealer for them, prices are in the picture.

• 10 months later...

I had the same problem with my 2012 auris 1.33m.Mine started after i had topped up with petrol and noticed the petrol gauge stayed the same,then when i turned the engine off and took the key out ,thats when i noticed the dash lights flashing and the petrol gauge and odometer flickering on and off.After about four hours it was still doing it,so i decided to give it a bit of a run too put a bit of charge back in the Battery.Because i had read the comments on the forum and knew that the eco-run converter is there to work out what to keep on when the stop start works.So i turned the eco button off and low and behold the petrol gauge showed the correct level.I got home turned the engine off took the key out and the everything was fine,no more flashing lights.I know this is not a permanent fix and will probably have to replace the eco-run converter at some stage.Its just a get out of jail free card.Hope it has been helpful.