Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car is not pulling

dj MAKOSAM

Hello good people, my car Toyota avensis 2001 had a problem and after fixing the new ECU the accelerator is not pulling when you press the paddle, what is the possible problem because we thought it the fuel pump but after changing the pump the problem still exists 

20210206_201247.jpg

20210206_201240.jpg

30 minutes ago, dj MAKOSAM said:

Hello good people, my car Toyota avensis 2001 had a problem and after fixing the new ECU the accelerator is not pulling when you press the paddle, what is the possible problem because we thought it the fuel pump but after changing the pump the problem still exists 

20210206_201247.jpg

20210206_201240.jpg

Your car is the 1AZ 2.0l direct injection petrol engine, 2005 model year. I notice the injector pump looks cleaner than the rest of the engine. Have you had the engine diagnosed with a good quality code reader? The state of the engine and that coil pack number 3 looks cleaner than the rest, the car needs a good service and clean! New Denso Iridium spark plugs, air filter and oil change, plus MAF sensor clean might help. 

Sorry to be so blunt, but I have not seen a Toyota engine look so dirty.