Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Winter Tyres for iQ?

Tobash10

Hello! I want to buy winter tyres for my iQ size

175/65R15-S-85

175/60R16-H-82

Can anyone offer me some advice on which brand of tyre please?

Thank you!

• Like 1

Check all season tyres that are almost as good as winter and can be safely used all year around if you want to have just one set of tyres. https://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=rmsc089er5uZCFTh.110.306992145&sowigan=GAN&Breite=175&Quer=65&Felge=15&ranzahl=4&rsmFahrzeugart=ALL&search_tool=standard&Label=C-B-67-1&details=Ordern&typ=R-282177

or you can use this website to mix and match any tyres you like, winter, all season etc. 👍

• Like 3

I have KHUMO all seasons H31 on the Lexus.I`m very pleased for £85 per corner.

• Like 3

We are members of a large American 'warehouse' company that has lots of stores here in the UK and it doesn't Cost a lot to join the Co mpany if you fit the criteria for membership. I recently bought a full set of Goodyear Vector 4 seasons for ours. It worked out at about £50 per tyre fitted etc. There is nearly always an offer on, featuring a specific major brand of tyre and it works out far cheaper than buying from anywhere else. I could have waited a month and got Michelins, but hey, to run around town, the Goodyears are doing the job fine.

• Like 2

The Goodyear vector 4 season are better than Michelin cross climate in snow and ice. 

• Like 2

I'll let the wife know. We put Michelin Cross Climates on the other car we own and they are very quiet indeed. The other car is used for the longer runs.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mick787 said:

I'll let the wife know. We put Michelin Cross Climates on the other car we own and they are very quiet indeed. The other car is used for the longer runs.

These are good enough, 👍