Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's got me baffled

Auris Geezer

Whilst driving by a particular left hand junction, every time I go by, I get two "beeps".  Coming back, it is obviously a right hand junction, but I don't get the "beeps".  

Nothing shows up on the either display, so I'm at a loss to what this could be.  It's in a 30mph limit and I've tried driving past at 10 mph, and it still does it.

Your thoughts please?

Switch the Toyota touch 2 to show the navigation screen and see if there is a fixed speed camera comes up if the speed camera is only on one side of the road (in the direction you are travelling) it will give you two bleeps if you are travelling in the opposite direction it will not bleep if there is no speed camera there on that side of road hope that makes sense

• Thanks 1

yep, it will be notification that you are approaching a speed camera that is in the nav database

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links