Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 RAV4 XTR petrol manual for sale £4,299 (open to offers)

Broady151

Unfortunately I'm having to part with my Toyota RAV4 MK3 08 plate. I've bought a campervan and I just don't have the space to keep the two. I bought it in June last year.

It's a RAV4 XTR 2.0 VVTI petrol (none of the usual diesel issues to worry about), manual, 91k miles, black cloth interior, rear parking sensors, electric sunroof, cruise control, Toyota boot liner, Toyota rear bumper protection plate, alloy wheels, electric powered mirrors, full rear privacy glass, air con, electric windows, 12v sockets throughout, rear heated glass.

Chain driven engine so no timing belt to need changing.

Lovely to drive and really came into its own this winter. MOT until June 2021. Full Toyota service history, only 2 owners from new.

New clutch fitted in June, new stainless steel exhaust.

Wanting for nothing. Of you'd like any more pictures please send me a message or call on 07539 636126.

Car is in Chorley, Lancashire.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-Toyota-RAV4-XTR-2-0-VVTI-Petrol-Manual-/224343711684?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Edited by Broady151
Price drop

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links