Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real MPG - Auris Tourer Hybrid 1.8 (2014)

Peabody

Hi there, are any Auris Tourer 1.8 hybrid owners out there able to give me a reliable ball park figure for mpg based on mainly extra urban driving?

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You're in the Prius forum which might be why you got no replies. You can reckon on average mpg of around 60, more in warm weather less in cold. If your regular use is under 10 miles you won't get great mpg like any car but still better than non hybrid 

Moved to the Auris club.

Around 50+ Close to 60mpg summer time real figures , the car is heavier than Prius and not as aerodynamic so slightly less economical. 👍

Ive had a lot of them, low 50's urban, 58 ish on journeys, in warm weather, less at the temperatures we saw a few weeks ago 

With  16" nordic friction tyres I'm getting between 4,4 and 6 l/100km (64mpg - 47mpg) depending on temperature, distance, type of road etc. Getting much worse MPG going from work, where I park outside, compared to starting from home, where I keep my car in a heated garage. Smaller tyres will affect MPG as well.  Still haven't driven my Auris with summer tyres, but I asume MPG will go down since my summer tyres are 17" as opposed to my current 16" winter tyres.

Lots of variables. But if conditions are right you can easily drive this car above 70 MPG IMHO

Cheers

• Like 2