Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Baby Seats

johnnylakes

3 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Prius plus, the ultimate alternative to the estate car or suv

Now out of production.

TSI direct injection engines , small displacement and turbo charged with high power and torque are nothing but trouble, short life, not economical if loaded, noisy and list goes on, adding a DSG gearbox that has a clutch pack that will need replacement at some point at a cost of £3-5k not covered by warranty and warranty itself only 3 years, cars intentionally built to breakdown in short time, soon after 3 years and 60k miles, problems that in Toyota or Mitsubishi you will never need to deal no matter how old the car is or how many miles been done. I liked  VAG cars a lot before, they where much nicer to drive in comparison with Japanese cars but since many years ago Japanese catch up and now Toyota cars drives as good as vw or even better. 

2 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Now out of production.

Thanks for the info, there should be some used cars still for sale. 👍 

I wouldn't like to see the new tsí being driven hard. I know one lad that threw back a new diesel octavia. Wasnt happy with it. The boss man has a 5 series. Reckons the Avensis was a better car and if the Camry was available in diesel he'd have one. No more than Nissan VAG aren't what they used to be.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

TSI direct injection engines , small displacement and turbo charged with high power and torque are nothing but trouble, short life, not economical if loaded, noisy and list goes on, adding a DSG gearbox that has a clutch pack that will need replacement at some point at a cost of £3-5k not covered by warranty and warranty itself only 3 years, cars intentionally built to breakdown in short time, soon after 3 years and 60k miles, problems that in Toyota or Mitsubishi you will never need to deal no matter how old the car is or how many miles been done. I liked  VAG cars a lot before, they where much nicer to drive in comparison with Japanese cars but since many years ago Japanese catch up and now Toyota cars drives as good as vw or even better. 

^THIS. 

VAG DI injectors are notoriously fragile, especially on performance models as the environment in the combustion chamber is a particularly hostile environment. I loved my old Golf, and had a lot of fun (see photos & video), but if you want hassle free motoring. . . You can’t go wrong with Toyota. With modern Toyotas being as good to drive as German equivalents, and similarly priced, it’s a win win.  

3E6C1804-63D4-4DB3-8A9C-5E6308D14A78.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links