Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Navigation system not available

Milence992

I recent purchased a Toyata hilix city plus 2020 and it says Navigation not available. But on site says that have multimedia Toyota Touch 2 with Go navigation system. I dont understand do i need to update firmware?

Split into new topic and moved to the Hilux club.

What site are you looking at? Did you buy the vehicle from a dealer or elsewhere?

If it says that navigation isn't available, that is probably because the multimedia unit hasn't got the sat nav module installed. Not firmware.

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Split into new topic and moved to the Hilux club.

What site are you looking at? Did you buy the vehicle from a dealer or elsewhere?

If it says that navigation isn't available, that is probably because the multimedia unit hasn't got the sat nav module installed. Not firmware.

https://www.toyota.rs/new-cars/hilux/oprema-i-specifikacije/grade=2412b285-3238-4879-9035-954f86dbaf53|bodytype=f880e881-f794-4aef-9e12-db540db6d76d

From a dealer.

Might suggest the website has the 2021 spec Hilux, whereas your profile states you have a 2020. Check either with your Toyota dealer or your Toyota importer.

I would suspect the "Go" Navigation box is not installed. Go back to who you bought it off to confirm