Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seats Aygo into Peugeot 107

claude bader

Hi,

I have a Peugeot 107 2012. Very uncomfortable seats.

Can I put in seats from Aygo before 2018 or after 2018?

Claude

Several people have put the seats from a Mk2 into a Mk1.

The seats in the second generation Aygo/Citroen C1/108 (2014 onwards) are the same aside from seat coverings - as are the pre facelift >2018 and post facelift <2018.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The seats in the second generation Aygo/Citroen C1/108 (2014 onwards) are the same aside from seat coverings - as are the pre facelift >2018 and post facelift <2018.

Yet most people who have done the swap say the Mk2 seats are more comfortable - just wear and tear flattening the cushions?

The seats in my 2020 Aygo are definitely more comfortable and supportive than those in my 2008 C1 Code were - both part leather.

weird that Frostyballs said they're the same, but I swear the mk2 seats are better than the mk1 versions.

23 minutes ago, Wiz201 said:

weird that Frostyballs said they're the same, but I swear the mk2 seats are better than the mk1 versions.

No I said they're the same in the second generation Aygo, C1 and 108 - not the same as the first generation Aygo, C1 and 107.

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

No I said they're the same in the second generation Aygo, C1 and 108 - not the same as the first generation Aygo, C1 and 107.

I think Wiz201 and I both thought you meant they were the same in the Mk1 & Mk2.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

I think Wiz201 and I both thought you meant they were the same in the Mk1 & Mk2.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to read it wrong lol 

On 2/13/2021 at 3:43 PM, PetrolDave said:

Several people have put the seats from a Mk2 into a Mk1.

Hi Dave, I have to say that I am one of those people and the mark 2 seats are a vast improvement.....You sit ON a mark 1.....you sit IN a mark 2 seat, much more comfortable and supportive.  To be honest, it's the best thing that I've done to my little fella.   Claude, welcome to the board , I know that you are not in the UK from your profile but my seats came out of a 2018 C1 Furio and they fit perfectly.....If it works you can click on the photo to enlarge the image

IMG_0260.thumb.JPG.7da59c76cde4b34324b68842be9b34bc.JPG

• Like 1

This the MK2 Aygo seats in my Mk1, the best thing you could do!!

FB_IMG_1613757339044.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757348662.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757356846.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757363805.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757375928.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Jimi,

You've come a very long way in a short time......Cracking job and your Aygo looks superb! :clapping:

Well done, Matey.....All the best. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Agent Orange said:

Hi Jimi,

You've come a very long way in a short time......Cracking job and your Aygo looks superb! :clapping:

Well done, Matey.....All the best. :thumbsup:

Cheers Agent Orange, if it wernt for your advice i would have still be sitting on flat pancake seats!!! 😂 these Mk2 seats are are another level for comfortness and didnt look back, the best thing any Mk1 owner can do!! Cheers 😁👍

J

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, - A - Go - said:

FB_IMG_1613757339044.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757348662.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757356846.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757363805.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757375928.jpg

Beautiful. Love that look. Are these really a straight forward swap? No modifications required at all? Wow. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, thanks 😁👍, yeah, when you get the seats make sure you get the bolts aswell !! But yeah the seats are a straight forward swap, all seat bolts line up excatly, front seats and back!! The best thinhlng you could do and the comfort is really nice!!!

Took aporox 30 mins to take out me old seats and straight into the skip and fit in the Mk2's...

😁👍

J

• Like 1

8 hours ago, - A - Go - said:

Hi, thanks 😁👍, yeah, when you get the seats make sure you get the bolts aswell !! But yeah the seats are a straight forward swap, all seat bolts line up excatly, front seats and back!! The best thinhlng you could do and the comfort is really nice!!!

Took aporox 30 mins to take out me old seats and straight into the skip and fit in the Mk2's...

😁👍

J

Cheers

How much did you pay for the full set? BTW mines is a 3 door? Does it matter?

5 hours ago, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

Cheers

How much did you pay for the full set? BTW mines is a 3 door? Does it matter?

I payed arounf £150 included delivery, was alittle dirty so i got a company to come round and steam clean the seats which totally transformed it! You will need the 3 door seats like mine cos the front seats will neec to go forward to let passengers in, it took my a while to find a 3 door breaking for these seats, theres plenty of 5 door Mk2 breaking, they will fit but you cant pull the front seats forward for passengers, no leavers for it!!.. eBay is the best bet!!

😁👍

• 11 months later...
On 2/20/2021 at 1:35 PM, - A - Go - said:

😁👍

J

Hello, I’m interested in swapping my mk1 front and rear seats with mk2 

I am concerned about what you mentioned about the bolts. 

I can’t find anyone selling the seats along with the bolts, only the seats.

Will I have any issue if I purchase only the seats? The mk1 bolts should fit, right?

thank you 

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2021 at 6:54 PM, - A - Go - said:

Is the driver seat height adjustable?

FB_IMG_1613757339044.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757348662.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757356846.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757363805.jpg

FB_IMG_1613757375928.jpg