Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do i change the startup screen on Touch&go?

ALT_Apollo

Hi!,

First of all: I am new here 😄

My question: I "upgraded" the radio in a "soon-to-be-mine" Yaris from 2012. It had the standard radio in it. I put in the Touch&Go radio. Unfortunately without navigation module, but hey, it's an upgrade. 

The thing is that this radio came out of the Hybrid version, so everytime you start it up, the screen displays "Hybrid" as a startup screen.

Is there a way to change that? 

EDIT: Sorry!!! Wrong topic. Don't know how to change!

You can't change it, who fit the unit ? Has it been wired correctly it should autoconfigure it may need an INT in the hidden menu (basically a full reset)

23 minutes ago, flash22 said:

You can't change it, who fit the unit ? Has it been wired correctly it should autoconfigure it may need an INT in the hidden menu (basically a full reset)

Do you mean that it will configure to the car itself? I have fit it myself. All the plug are original, nothing has ever been modified. 

Yes, do a full reset - Press and hold setup and turn the lights on and off 3 times, bottom left you should see the INIT button

• Thanks 1

Re: the navi, don't worry, you're not missing out it's dreadful. I tested it out once. Approaching a roundabout showing on the map to go right it announced go left. I went straight back to my tomtom.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 11:41 AM, flash22 said:

Yes, do a full reset - Press and hold setup and turn the lights on and off 3 times, bottom left you should see the INIT button

This button is greyed out unfortunately.... 

On 2/21/2021 at 3:10 PM, exim said:

Re: the navi, don't worry, you're not missing out it's dreadful. I tested it out once. Approaching a roundabout showing on the map to go right it announced go left. I went straight back to my tomtom.

I won't use it for the Navi. But i want the "Hybrid screen" gone haha

• 1 year later...

Problem solved. I just put in a double din Sony headunit with Carplay whahaha