Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dog/luggage guard for Prius PHV

HectorG

I’ve abandoned the dog crate idea for my PHV. As my working cockers spaniel is a small dog I think he will fit in the boot, despite it being very shallow. Consequently, I’m now looking for a dog guard that fits. A company called Travall UK make what appear to be quality guards, specific to many different car makes and models.

They only list a guard for the standard Prius and I was wondering if there was much difference in boot opening shape between Prius’s. The top mounting for the guard fits on the upper gutter in the hatchback opening. Anyone here who’s owned both models who could advise?

• 2 weeks later...

Can those on this forum who read this and who have owned both standard Prius and the Plug-in version, comment on whether they think the the dog guard in the attached photo would fit a PHV.

Many thanks in anticipation.

91E83E71-68AC-46D2-875C-4F43E526D0FB.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 8:06 PM, HectorG said:

Can those on this forum who read this and who have owned both standard Prius and the Plug-in version, comment on whether they think the the dog guard in the attached photo would fit a PHV.

Many thanks in anticipation.

91E83E71-68AC-46D2-875C-4F43E526D0FB.jpeg

Finally acquired one of the above dog/luggage guards from Travall. Excellent bit of kit - well made, easy to install, solid and rattle free.

Plenty of room for my Working Cocker Spaniel puppy and should be just about adequate when he’s fully grown.

09D4846B-0D6E-400D-ABC4-F36B1C725FCE.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links