Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Pressure Warning Indicator

JohnD2

Hello. Yaris Hybrid Design 2018. A few days ago, the TPWI warning light came on. Yesterday, I checked and reset the pressures on all four wheels. The warning light has gone out. I cannot find a TPWI reset switch (supposed to be by the knees of a front passenger) so I have always assumed that my car wasn't fitted with TPWI. Suppose a front and rear tyre were exchanged; (31 psi >< 29 psi) how would the system know what pressures to adopt? JD.

Tyre pressure monitoring systems became mandatory on all new cars from November 2014. Think on RHD vehicles the reset button is tucked beneath the dashboard on the driver's side.

TPMS on the Yaris is a direct system where sensors are mounted on each wheel. So if a front tyre/wheel were swapped with a rear tyre/wheel, the sensors would also be swapped.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links