Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gaming

2toyos

Hi im after some advice on head sets for xbox, im literally sick to death of turtle beaches, the last pair i had, didnt connect have the time, cut out for no reason halfway through a game, i need to try different brands, any advice

AKG 240 mk2's and a Rode mic, so-called gaming headset are rubbish i have had a few inc corsair, Turtle and others

A simple splitter is all you need, at least you won't sound like a Russian squeaker, or you're trapped down a well

I had a similar problem with the PlayStation. But I don't remember how I fixed it. I play on the computer more often. I prefer Cs Go, I even have some skins, one of them is the Cheapest csgo knife . They recently added new records with music and I liked it so much that I added it to my playlist in the car. I have HyperX headphones, they are inexpensive at the price and a very high-quality microphone and the sound itself. I'm not some kind of gamer, but like everyone sometimes likes to play the game from doing nothing.

I bought JBL quantumone, i am seriously impressed, no cutting out, no bass to cover up the poor quality, crystal clear sound, defo tell when someone is about

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links