Do Not Sell My Personal Information

High level boot floor

Tom Stevenson

I’ve just bought an Auris estate and it has what I would describe as a boot cover over the spare wheel. What I would like to know is if there is a high level floor available to allow storage underneath and give a level platform for loading. 

On 2/21/2021 at 11:59 AM, Tom Stevenson said:

I’ve just bought an Auris estate and it has what I would describe as a boot cover over the spare wheel. What I would like to know is if there is a high level floor available to allow storage underneath and give a level platform for loading. 

There is in my 2015 model but my neighbour has also bought a 2017 model that doesn't have it. Possibly contact Mr Toyota.

The new Corolla does :)

5 hours ago, Steve Whits said:

There is in my 2015 model but my neighbour has also bought a 2017 model that doesn't have it. Possibly contact Mr Toyota.

Have you tried putting your 'high level floor' in your neighbours car ?. I had a 2014 which had the high level floor but was put off replacing it partly as this feature had been removed by Toyota during a facelift. My understanding at the time was that the rest of the boot had been altered in an attempt to gain extra space and that the old floor could not be added to the newer model.

I had a 2014 model and it had the high floor so presumed the newer one would have been the same. All the plastic trim has the cut outs to hold the floor.

I have 2013 touring excel.  I have removed the raised floor, top meaning the boot is lower and has more storage, of course I’ve lost the small amount of space in between, which isn’t required for me.