Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport trip computer

Rhymes with Paris

Hello Yaris club , I am very happy with my 2003 t Sport but cannot figure out how to change the readout from litres/kilometres fuel consumption to MPG ,and average speed etc to mph.

I have looked at the handbook and reckon I have it wrong how to do this.

So do any Yaris owners know how to change this please ?

It has been in metric mode since I bought it ,and it had a new Battery not long before that , maybe the default is metric and dropped into that on fitting the new Battery.

Thank you flash 22 I shall try that in the morning and let you know how I get on .

I tried that flash 22 , but all readouts still on metric , range , av speed consumption etc.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

Not an urgent problem anyway as long as they go and stop eh?

Press the mode button twice until the km/h starts blinking. Press the up or down button to change to km/h to mph. Press the trip button to finish.

• Like 2

Thank you for taking the time to reply jonquirk.

Is it possible that the mode button you mention is labelled differently on my car ,as I can't find it .

I have put a post with a photo of the controls if that helps to show what I mean.

Regards

I have a Diesel, which has a more basic version that only displays average speed.

Press the menu button until the fuel consumption units are shown (l/100km, km/l, mpg). Press the up or down button to cycle through the options.

Thank you jonquirk , that did trick ,all is now on mpg/mph .

I have just opened a small beer to celebrate , I wish I could hand one to you for being so helpful 🍺