Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Contact from Lexus

deltapapa

I've received two emails and a text from the local Lexus dealer and wondered how they had my details.

Apparently they have a forthcoming "event." 

Toyota and Lexus are next-door to each other in Cardiff, and I found both are owned by the Motorline Group.

Had a look online at a "UX" but bearing in mind my Corolla is less than two years old, and on 0% PCP ( whereas a Lexus, as far as I know, would not be), I can see no incentive/ good reason to change). This is without consideration of the loss in value of the Corolla, which I am more than happy with. (The car that is).

Incidentally, I've found that with the nominal mileage now undertaken, I really need to read through the handbook to relearn all the various features/ functions of the car.

Lexus is only a posh Toyota and share many common parts, dealers go on a fishing expedition and see if they can catch anyone, they do offer 0% PCP on some cars

• Like 1

As Bob has said, Lexus IS the posh part of Toyota. I can remember many years ago you would find Lexus in a part of a Toyota showroom, now they have there own showrooms. So, Lexus hybrids are in effect Toyota hybrids but different body style and interior trim etc

its the same with Nissan, their posh arm is Infiniti.

with Citroen their posh arm is DS

Toyota and Lexus don't share data, it will be the dealer group that holds the information, you could always opt out 

I am aware of the Lexus/Toyota connection.

Motorline  presumably  want a sale.

On a general point, I don't think I could buy a car without a test drive, which appears to be the norm these days?

58 minutes ago, deltapapa said:

I am aware of the Lexus/Toyota connection.

Motorline  presumably  want a sale.

On a general point, I don't think I could buy a car without a test drive, which appears to be the norm these days?

I have seen more then a few deals advertised where you can return a newly purchased car within a week if you dont like it. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links