Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Low beam lights

tyski79

Sorry if silly question but just bought car and I am confused.

I can find in instruction that day light will start automatic which is fine but  I am looking for low beam lights I don't have on "turn signal lever" option AUTOMATIC.

Is it possible that not all 2017 Yaris Hybrid Icon Tech version were with automatic lights? Do I have manual then? 

Little bit silly to have day running light, automatic long beam, collision sensor, automatic wipers but not automatic lights?? 

Does the car manual not help answer your problem?

My Prius has a button on the car facia, to the right of the steering wheel about knee height. 

My other half had a 2017 Yaris Icon and it didn't have the AUTO lights although it had all the other things as you mention. As far as I am aware the Icon Tech is basically an Icon with Sat Nav so I wouldn't expect it to have automatic lights.

Turning them on and off manually is just one of those things. Manufacturers sometimes have what appears to be illogical differences between specs. The daytime lights on the Icon are ordinary bulbs, the higher spec models are LED.....

• Like 1

I have a 2019 hybrid icon tech and it does not have automatic lights it has all the other automatic functions you mention but not lights. This was one of the reasons I bought it as my previous car had auto lights that you couldn’t turn off which was annoying when they occasionally came on in bright sunshine 

• Like 1