Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo not starting after battery fully charged

Natasha11

Hi,

I drove my Aygo on a Friday and 2 days later on Sunday it won’t start. I’ve charged the Battery up and it still won’t start. I had this issue in December where the Battery kept going flat after only a few days and I got a brand new Battery and it’s been okay until now. I doubt the battery has gone again so quickly...does anyone know what this could be? It seems like something is draining it but I don’t know what, or maybe it’s a connection? Appreciate your help it’s very frustrating!!

Hi, when you had changed the Battery have you measure the alternator charging voltage, Battery voltage and any possible Battery drain ? How often do you drive you car and for how long? If you battery under warranty you can claim back for replacement. It is possible battery to be dead again if something is wrong with charging system. The car needs to be checked., from distance not sure how can be diagnose the problem. 
Regards 

After you've charged the Battery, does it spin the engine when you turn the key?

Try to describe exactly what is happening.