Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Estate (T27) Rear Light Cluster Removal

akibn

Hi everyone,

I very recently bought a used T27 estate and it's fantastic, super practical and good to drive.

The biggest gripe I have with it is that the rear light lens is damaged as shown in the picture. The plan was to remove the whole cluster and either:

- Clean the lens, remove any moisture and glue it back together (not sure if this is possible as sometimes these clusters are all in one)

or

- Replace with a new unit

I can buy a replacement for about £80 so I would prefer the first option to save money however it seems near impossible to remove the light cluster in the first place. I have searched online but not found much of use; apparently there are three bolts to unscrew however I think I have to remove the carpet lining in the boot first because the hatch to change the bulbs is quite small and I can only see one of the bolts.

Does anyone have any tips/advice about removing the rear light cluster?

Thank you for reading!

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-25 at 18.27.23.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

• 7 months later...

I have a boot water leak, anyone know how to replace the gasket on the rear light cluster.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links