Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How long to replace a full clutch? (Toyota Aygo)

Rach2098

Hi everyone

My cars clutch seized up without warning. The car has only done 30k miles when I bought it from the dealership (not Toyota dealership).

My car got towed away to the dealership coming up to 3 weeks now. Last week they mentioned that the clutch parts have been ordered but didn't say to me an estimate date of when I will receive my car back. 

This is 3 weeks without a car and I am not going to lie but its quite daunting... I can't wait to get back on the road.

But surely it shouldn't take this long unless they are extremely busy? 

Presume it got towed to the dealer you bought the car from?? Suppose it depends where they order their parts from - may not be Toyota.

3-4 hours to change a clutch on a lift with the right tools, are you paying for the clutch or is the garage ? Aygo clutches are a stocked item from most motor factors same day delivery, 24 or 48 hours at worst

If you are paying for the work take it to another garage asap

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links