Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poor sound on 2019 satnav

David Carter

Very poor sound on yaris 2019 satnav 

More detail wouldn't go amiss, as this means nothing as it is.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, David Carter said:

Very poor sound on yaris 2019 satnav 

My take on what David is saying, is that he has a difficulty on hearing the verbal instructions on his satnav. Just in case the problem is your hearing, have someone else in the car to listen to verbal instructions. If they also have a difficulty with the sound, then as your car appears to be under warranty phone the Toyota dealer and ask is there an adjustment to the volume on the sound on the satnav. Unfortunately mine doesn’t have satnav. But I did have problems in hearing the warning beeps on mine. My passenger had no problem so it was my hearing was not up to scratch. Have since got a hearing aid, problem solved 😁.

I find the instructions on my Yaris Sat Nav too quiet using Android Auto, They're ok when stationary, but road noise seems to drown them out a bit

Whilst satnav is issuing instructions try increasing volume with the steering wheel button if you do it when the satnav is speaking it will increase its volume but not the radio volume 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ralph H said:

Whilst satnav is issuing instructions try increasing volume with the steering wheel button if you do it when the satnav is speaking it will increase its volume but not the radio volume 

Thanks Ralph will give it a try 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks it works with the steering wheel buttons. Thanks again Ralph.