Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problems with turbo

Muh

I have had problems with the turbo twice in the last six months. Initially it was thought a pressure sensor had gone, the pressure sensor was replaced and the car started to run OK but after 600 miles the turbo is giving more problems although it's not clear what is wrong with it?

Has any one had any similar issues with their verso? If so how did they get around it?

Thank You

On 3/6/2021 at 10:25 PM, Muh said:

I have had problems with the turbo twice in the last six months. Initially it was thought a pressure sensor had gone, the pressure sensor was replaced and the car started to run OK but after 600 miles the turbo is giving more problems although it's not clear what is wrong with it?

Has any one had any similar issues with their verso? If so how did they get around it?

Thank You

Further to my message above I have been told it could be DPF filter that could be on it's way way out, has anybody experienced this problem with any of their diesel vehicles?

How did you over come it?

You'll have to describe the problems that you've been having.

The engine management lights keeps coming back and the vehicle lacks power. The garages I have been to have been unable to diagnose what the exact problem is, they believe it could be boost sensor or ECU fault but not sure. Previously a pressure sensor on the turbo was replaced but the light came back on only after 600 miles.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links