Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi all

PhilB63

Morning all,

New member here from Yorkshire.

Not actually a Toyota owner yet, but seriously considering a new Corolla (probably the 1.8 hatch in Excel trim, but not completely decided - comments welcome !!).

I'm hoping to get a bit of advice from current owners on a couple of points before making a final decision.  Will head over to the Corolla forum to ask my questions (don't want to get into trouble on my first day !!).

All the best,

Phil

Hello Phil - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Ask away, plenty of owners on here, quite a few threads running already, welcome

Welcome Phil.

Hi Phil,

Welcome to the club.  First, go to your local dealers and drive the highest model of all the types you like.  You will get a little pressure to sign for something but if they think you are genuine they will go with you.  Is it the first time you have bought a car ?  The main primary questions are:-  what do you want to do with the car,  how big or small, your budget,  buy or lease,  colour,  your age,  your car knowledge,  don't rush into anything.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links