Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 5 door 2006Front Drivers side door strap

ladsleap

Can anyone link me to a door strap which will work correctly to save my having to but a genuine Toyota one at a ridiculous price of £144.00. 

The part number would be useful.  Toyota dealers will selfishly not tell me what it is.

Dealers tend not to give out part numbers due to the sheer amount of people whom extract the urine by shopping elsewhere

UK Hatch i take it ?

5 Door - 68610-12170

3 Door - 68610-13040

• Thanks 1

Very much obliged.  There a number of these straps listed on eBay at around £15.00.  Big difference for such an innocuous art.

On 3/13/2021 at 1:08 PM, ladsleap said:

The part number would be useful.  Toyota dealers will selfishly not tell me what it is.

The point being that staff take time to look up the part, issue the part number to you, and you go elsewhere to buy it - so they as a business, lose money in terms of staff time and not selling the part. Whether you agree with it or not is immaterial, they're protecting their business.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links