Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Good Bye Boys And Girls..........

roywhlong

sad but still have to say good bye for every one here thanks for all yours help on the pass 7 months and now is time to change i just order a brand new hyundai couple with 1.6 because they are doing a special offer at the moment and i got a full lether seat for nothing and it was already come with every things but the sad things is before i have the new car i have to change my car back to original and sale it is mean more money.yaris is lovely to drive before you do any things on it but when you start then you never stop but only way to stop you is when things go wrong,as i said to you guy before sorry to fitted that body kit on it was love but too much painful and problem if didnt fitted right and it was too low as well just mean more problem but how ever if you love it thats all is matter

so good luck for you guys

before i go if any one from ireland want to buy all the bits from my car please pm me i still got a set of lexus lights,lether shelf for the back prefect for 6x9 Speakers,custom make double exhaust will fit prefect with no problem and i think will looks well on the original body kit as well and the last item i have is that full body kits.

cya guys........................... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Aww good luck with the new car, still dunno why you are selling ur car after all you have done to it... its ashame really. But from hearing, you wasn't happy with the end result.

because the other day i try to do a 3 point turn on a small road and because the road is too small so i have no choice just have to drive up to a drive way from some one house and because it was a small hill and i hear a big bang on the back and i get out the car and have a look then i saw the back bumber look like gonna falling out on that minute i feel very pain but still have to continual drive back home but when i pull over the gate and wait for the gate open for me then i hear another bang when i start to drive through and thats because i hit the bar on the the centre of the gate(to stop the gate when is closing) and the whole bumper is already falling out on this time i just cant believe it happened but any way the car is in the garage now and the guy gonna put every things back to original for me so hopefully some one will buy it from me then i will be very happy with that

darn :(

shame to see you go roy lovelly looking motor you had there

NOTE TO ALL:

the carcept bodykit is no good for use on an evryday car, its too low but its does look nice!

cya roy

enjoy ur new car an dont 4 get 2 drop by now and again!

hope you enjoy your new wheels, you can always pop in pull up a chair and have a yarn anytime B)

again mate shame 2 see u go, loverly car there but if its not for u any more its not for u best of luck with the new wheels, pop by somtime n let us know hows ur doing :thumbsup:

thanks for all the replay you guys are very nice,very sad to see all my stuff been taking to they new owner but one things is wow now the people on this world really want to own the stuff but pay nothing for it stuppid my go and buy all the new stuff spend lots of money for it but what i really should do is keep looking for all the second hand and keep make them drap the price just like the people done it to me but how every will get my new car on next week but the yaris still in the garage.and one things is very surprised me is my insurance from 1.0 to 1.6 is €300 extra but next year will be alot cheaper because i will have my first year no claim BONUS......!!!!so tht sound great to me but i try to search on the net cant find any hyundai club so did you guys know are they got one at all please if you know pm me to let me know thanks

Sorry to see the Yaris go Roy! U had many problems with the kit but in the end I loved it! Hope u like ur new wheels and don't forget to drop in every now and again!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Sorry to here that you are going roywhlong. You take care of yourself and dont forget to post up a few pictures of your new ride. Hyundai coupe is a great car and at the end of the day it's still Japanese. My sister in-law has just brought one. 2.7 v6 model very very nice :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Awww we'll miss you Roy! And your beautiful car too!

But I highly rate Korean cars so if you have to leave Jap, I'm glad you left for Korean! :thumbsup:

All the best, have fun in your new motor! Take Care!

DA & Karis! :group-cuddles:

Apparently the old shape coupe was one of the worst cars ever. I've heard loads of bad stuff about them. My girlfriend got one for a bit, but it was falling to pieces so she took it back. Not sure about the new ones though.

ure right there there is some questions about the bodywork not up to quality..

heard about it in car reviewers in magazines and stuff

yah i didnt know that but oh wow still is original body work so if i not happy with it then just sale it thinking get the mini before i go with the hyundai but the mini was too expensive every is go to extra so more and more money so better stick with the hyundai coupe it look very nice for me and it was 1.6 so better then my old yaris any way

Would have thought a Yaris T Sport would be quicker than a 1.6 coupe? My GF had a 2 litre one and it wasn't as quick as my 1.8 Clio.

Sorry - not trying to put you off here! They do look really nice cars.

one things i know is the coupe got very heavy weight but yaris t sport only small car and got 1.5 on it so what do you think......??? but can you guys tell me which car is better hyundai coupe or mini cooper S.i know the mini got super recharge on it but the deferent on the price is around €6000 extra

Personally I'd say that the Mini Cooper is miles better than the Hyundai, but I don't know a great deal about either.

Forget them both and get a Clio 182. 182bhp in a light car it's faster than both and better handling. You can pick them up for 13k new from a dealer.

Forget them both and get a Clio 182. 182bhp in a light car it's faster than both and better handling. You can pick them up for 13k new from a dealer.

Just remember mate they will fall apart quite easily! :P

Cheers :thumbsup:

its not jap its korean :lol:

Jap Korean same thing mate. They still build car far Superior than ford and vauxhall.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links