Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota yaris 1.4 diesel mpg?

Luqman_1

Hi guys , I'm looking to purchase a Toyota yaris 2010 1.4 diesel and will be mainly going motorway mileage and I was wondering how much miles per gallon are you guys getting on the motorway ?

Have a look at Honest John, he may have some figures

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

Have a look at Honest John, he may have some figures

Thanks for the advice, I've had a look and just wanted to know what owners of the car were doing 

If you look at the Real MPG button, that is owners figures.

• Thanks 1

Wife and I have had one each, a 2009 5 gear and a 2020 6 gear.  The 6 gear did in the summer about 64mpg average, and the 5 gearabout 61mpg.

Neither of the had the DPF, which came in sometime 2020, so the 6 gear must just have been pre DPF.

The 6 gear was a lot better to drive. When ever I drove the 5 gear, even before I got the 6 gear car, I was always going for 6th gear which of course was'nt there - my mind was saying there should be a 6th, it needed it.

9 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Wife and I have had one each, a 2009 5 gear and a 2020 6 gear.  The 6 gear did in the summer about 64mpg average, and the 5 gearabout 61mpg.

Neither of the had the DPF, which came in sometime 2020, so the 6 gear must just have been pre DPF.

The 6 gear was a lot better to drive. When ever I drove the 5 gear, even before I got the 6 gear car, I was always going for 6th gear which of course was'nt there - my mind was saying there should be a 6th, it needed it.

Thank you very much for your reply 

Sorry, should have read DPF came in sometime 2010

I briefly owned a 2010 1.4 Diesel MMT, not manual transmission, with DPF and achieved a consistent low to mid 60s m.p.g.. A mix of town, rural and Motorway.

I would probably have still owned it if it wasn't for that truly awful transmission!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links