Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Autos 2012 2015 access and comfort

Belucky22

I realise it is an individual judgement.  However, being cautious I appreciate whatever background I can get.

Currently driving MPV but think time to change may have come.  Ease of access and ride,seat comfort are very important to me.  Appreciate any comments on my potential purchase.  Side issue looking for petrol auto.  Already had definite advice to avoid mmt.

Lack knowledge so value any advice.

As your profile shows 2014, this would indicate a second generation Auris. The auto options for the second generation were CVT (non hybrid) or e-CVT (hybrid). The MMT option was only for the first generation (2007-2012).

Thanks for prompt, helpful response.  Not yet bought.  Had to put something to register  !  Want 2nd gen for size ( my parking could be better ).  Also fewer electrical things that could go wrong.  Good to know no MMT in 2nd gen.  

The second generation is actually a re-work of the first, rather than a completely new design. The second generation is available in either hatchback or estate (Touring Sports). The hatchback is approx 106mm longer than the first generation, the same width, and about 40mm lower. The estate is 265mm longer than the second generation hatchback.

You can get information on accessibility from the Research Institute for Disabled Consumers -https://www.ridc.org.uk.  You can get measurements for access, boot size, legroom, etc by going to 'features and reviews', 'out and about', and 'car search'.

Thanks Frostyballs for taking the trouble to give me invaluable information.  Very much appreciated.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links