Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Random beeping on Toyota Yaris 2017

mtwy62

My partner has just picked up a Toyota Yaris 1.5 Hybrid 2017..... it seems to be randomly beeping when being driven... no warning lights come on..... not breaking speed limit.... not near speed cameras...... any ideas very welcome, got me baffled!!  Thank you.

Lane departure warning?

I think it briefly shows on the display in the cluster, but it's so short I've only seen it out of the corner of my eye.

18 minutes ago, MikeSh said:

Lane departure warning?

I think it briefly shows on the display in the cluster, but it's so short I've only seen it out of the corner of my eye.

Yep my first thought also 👍

Ummm OK I will check with her to see if this could be it.... thank you so much for taking the time to reply and give me some ideas..... I will post an update on here when I've looked into it..... got to say it is a stunning little car.

M hi, if you have Sat Nav, if you go above the speed limit by 5mph you'll get a beep and the MPH symbol goes Red. Set up via Settings in Sat Nav. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links