Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Aygo X-Clusiv

Dark Matter

I have just taken delivery of my new Aygo X-Clusiv Bi Tone. This will be my third Aygo so you could say I'm a big fan. A bit frustrating not to be able to go anywhere at the moment but I have already noticed during a few short runs that it is quieter than my previous ( 2018) model.   The paint finish is worth a  particular mention. The pearlescent Scarlet Flare has a  real depth to it and is flawless. The MyT connected services are really clever as well as a very competent implementation  of Android Auto on a much improved resolution screen  Google maps looks fabulous  and Spotify works incredibly well ..... and at last the DAB text scrolls!

IMG_20210316_0919.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Matter said:

I have just taken delivery of my new Aygo X-Clusiv Bi Tone. This will be my third Aygo so you could say I'm a big fan. A bit frustrating not to be able to go anywhere at the moment but I have already noticed during a few short runs that it is quieter than my previous ( 2018) model.   The paint finish is worth a  particular mention. The pearlescent Scarlet Flare has a  real depth to it and is flawless. The MyT connected services are really clever as well as a very competent implementation  of Android Auto on a much improved resolution screen  Google maps looks fabulous  and Spotify works incredibly well ..... and at last the DAB text scrolls!

IMG_20210316_0919.jpg

Really nice car 

15 hours ago, Dark Matter said:

The MyT connected services are really clever

Congratulations on your new x-clusiv, I collected mine in October 2020 and also love it.

Have you been having problems with the MyT connected services recently? I had to contact Toyota UK last month when a trip didn't appear on the iOS app and all trips had disappeared from the Toyota UK website which they fixed in a few days. But then a shopping trip I made last week didn't appear on the app so I checked the website and all trips had disappeared again, they're still trying to fix it this time...

If you're having similar problems with MyT please can I ask you to contact Toyota UK as well?

So far no problems but limited use maybe to establish how reliable the app is. I am on Android so any issue affecting IOS may not apply and vice versa. However, it has to be said that from what you have described the issues seem to be  at the Toyota server end.

When I say say "no problems" that isn't strictly true. I think I discovered  a "feature". Last night I was held at a set of 3 way traffic lights for nearly 5 minutes. The lights were in a notorious local mobile blackspot. This seemed  to confuse the hell out of the app which didn't  pick up  journey  monitoring once 4G was resumed.  When I got home the app said the car was parked where I had previously parked it 5 miles away and despite being parked on my drive reported "the car is currently moving".  However everything reset and all was fine this morning on my journey into work . I even did a bit  of hard braking to ensure the app captured it and it was spot on.

But to answer your question. Yes, I can assure you any issues , Toyota will know about it !  Me and their Support Team are old friends ha ha 

Nice looking car, hope you get to enjoy it bit more soon.

Our roads are busy round here, but I not going out much cos the amount of roadworks and traffic jams seems endless, part of their cunning stay at home plan!

I've been working from home, but going out on Sundays as the roads are quieter then. Gives my gal a bit of a run on a motorway.