Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Funniest Prius Review Ever

MyOpinionIsWorthless

I stumbled across this on T’internet and thought people would find it amusing. 

2020 Toyota Prius Release Date and Specs

Supplied just how the supply design could there be supplied that later on 2015, we’re in a position to very easily sense precisely how the newest era collection specifications to visit see the place in 2021, as receiving the 2022 time on the year design. On bank account with this, the 2020 Prius could execute some kind of a belly of-design substitute. Irrespective of considerably more precise information keep an unidentified, we rely on to discover some adjustments connected with sort and standard devices. More than the other aspect, changes inside the powertrain unquestionably will by no indicates appear for coming to become. Contemplating from the, we in not a lot of a way to predict this current design ought to come sooner than recurrent, without a doubt in the summary of 2019.

2020 Toyota Prius Redesign

2020 TOYOTA PRIUS REDESIGN

Notably like we extensive, some apparent changes inside the 2020 Toyota Prius are achievable. About the other element, bottom design qualities typically be relatively significantly the quite very same. So, you are going to have to depend on pertaining to aesthetic look? Troubles like productivity or reliability have already been by no-shows questioned, obtaining mentioned that, the design generally been polarizing. Even offer you technological innovation is absolutely a position jointly touring purse. Pondering on this all, there’s surely unquestionably typically spot for augmentation. Nonetheless, it honestly hard to anticipate great specifics.

2020 Toyota Prius Interior

The 2020 Toyota Prius will jointly make use in the familiarized design, that will obtain a place to transform into fairly in-depth and inside a technique of hybrid automobiles inside the quicker. So, might most likely only depend on some simple changes, primarily in the front component. Among the most existing design may possibly get these types of variables as reshaped front door lighting fixtures, new greatest element fascia, fender or something else. All more than the reverse spot, we call for how the interior tends to make specific heightened adjust, although every solitary reduces ought to acquire a number of novelties.

2020 TOYOTA PRIUS SPECS

This item completely power-monetary atmosphere-inspired. Statistics inside this specific element are significantly outstanding. All through the reverse place, this car is inferior relating to coping with, price, and price and all of-round displays. Nonetheless, we by no implies at any moment count on changes for this acquiring close to 2020 Toyota Prius.

Our company is coordinating to commence to evaluate the genuinely equivalent hybrid approach which blends a 1.8-liter fuel as well as a handful of electric engines. An above-all closing finish outcome desires to go information about 121 horse electrical energy, which adequate to present -60 situations accurately about 9.5 situations. These levels appear annoying but pondering which we detailed, this, in fact, might be a petroleum-financial climate situations scenarios structured car. So, you might possibly potentially be determined by amounts like 55 mpg in the merged generate, which disruptions wonderful. Once you boost these types of the really exceptional regular financial program the veracity it really is a vintage hybrid, specifically precisely exactly where there is certainly totally no want for bothering with plugs, it’ll boost to acquire clear why this topic on a regular basis pay a visit to turn out to become no.1 with regards to electrified autos.

2020 TOYOTA PRIUS RELEASE DATE AND PRICE

The 2020 Toyota Prius is offered in recurrent time. This implies a spot in the pursuing 1 / 2 in the following 12 a lot of months. Hold on and, drastically much more information will probably be identified in the in close proximity to perspective. With regards to the price, implement not really feel changes. Bottom various versions should have to travel close to 24.000 sources.

Reads like non-English text translated via Google translate.

Prius prices slashed in Uk right now, I was expecting that anyway but now is officially and makes buying an used Prius a very good deal. 
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry-news-environment/analysis-used-hybrid-values-slashed-demand-falls-pandemic

I read the article earlier. Yep, sounds like some good deals, and what a brilliant car the Gen4 is.  Judging by the Prius section on this forum, not too much trouble to owners either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Catlover said:

I read the article earlier. Yep, sounds like some good deals, and what a brilliant car the Gen4 is.  Judging by the Prius section on this forum, not too much trouble to owners either.

Absolutely, anyone who is thinking about used Corolla 1.8 should consider a Prius too 👍 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Absolutely, anyone who is thinking about used Corolla 1.8 should consider a Prius too 👍 

I didnt want to say that myself Tony, just cant find my tin hat at the moment. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also demand will affect used car prices. Demand for the Prius, both new and used, has been falling in recent years, due partly to other hybrids (Auris, Corolla, etc) being available.

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Also demand will affect used car prices. Demand for the Prius, both new and used, has been falling in recent years, due partly to other hybrids (Auris, Corolla, etc) being available.

Depends which dealers you go to. When I part ex’d my 2016 the dealer was falling over himself to purchase it as no one was selling them.  

Or he may have just been keen to make the sale.

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Or he may have just been keen to make the sale.

He ended up buying the car. I saw him last year briefly and he loves it. 
quick search on Toyota’s Used website “National Radius” Prius 203. Auris 522. Corolla HB 822.  Prius plug-in was 7. So there might be something in it. 

From Toyota GB sales data - new hybrid sales:

Prius (excluding Prius+): 10,537 in 2010; 4,889 in 2017; 2,509 in 2019; 842 in 2020.

Prius Plug in: 422 in 2017; 708 in 2019; 830 in 2020.

C-HR: 10,760 in 2017; 15,897 in 2019, 16,726 in 2020.

Corolla: 14,452 in 2019; 18,068 in 2020.

Rav4 (excluding Plug in): 9,835 in 2019; 12,631 in 2020.

Year date 2021 (January and February): Prius - 63; Prius Plug in - 16; C-HR - 1,212; Corolla - 1,602; Rav4 - 1,099.

17 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

From Toyota GB sales data - new hybrid sales:

Prius (excluding Prius+): 10,537 in 2010; 4,889 in 2017; 2,509 in 2019; 842 in 2020.

Prius Plug in: 422 in 2017; 708 in 2019; 830 in 2020.

C-HR: 10,760 in 2017; 15,897 in 2019, 16,726 in 2020.

Corolla: 14,452 in 2019; 18,068 in 2020.

Rav4 (excluding Plug in): 9,835 in 2019; 12,631 in 2020.

Year date 2021 (January and February): Prius - 63; Prius Plug in - 16; C-HR - 1,212; Corolla - 1,602; Rav4 - 1,099.

I think we can exclude 2020/2021 due to movement and opening restrictions. But yes you prove my point. Corolla sales outstrip Prius. Interesting the jumps at the model change years (not so much for the mk4 facelift in 2019). Happy with both my mk4’s (2016 and 2019) as they were one of the first batch delivered. I didn’t get on with the reduced head room in the Corolla. If there had been an extra inch I might have been driving a 2.0 Hybrid HB. 
have you got any figures for the intervening years for the Prius models ?
Mk iii 2010-2011 2012-2013facelift 2014-2015facelift mk iv2016-2018 mk iv 2019-2021facelift. It would be interesting to see the trends per model 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links