Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shell Mobil 1 or Syntium 7000 both 0w20

ABToyota

The car has been parked up for a while and its time for its MOT and service.

I can see Shell Mobil 1 for £28 from Euro or £27 for Syntium on eBay.

Any difference between the two. Currently I have Syntium in the car and it's been fine.

I think I bought the Syntium for £19 last time. Prices shot up.

Hi, these prices are for 1l only, these are expensive oils. Just go for Petronas, I have been using it for 5 years now and over 100k miles. 👍

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Pipercross as recommended by Tony as a trusted eBay supplier have Syntium on offer on their website for £25 delivered, looks like a good deal and looks like a proper business, not some dodgy counterfeit supplier!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saxmaniac said:

Pipercross as recommended by Tony as a trusted eBay supplier have Syntium on offer on their website for £25 delivered, looks like a good deal and looks like a proper business, not some dodgy counterfeit supplier!

I presume you mean 5 litre of Syntium 0w-20, do you have a link as I been to Pipercross website but can’t see any oil, just their air filters.eBay.  They advertise on eBay but not at £25, more 29 inc postage.

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

I presume you mean 5 litre of Syntium 0w-20, do you have a link as I been to Pipercross website but can’t see any oil, just their air filters.eBay.  They advertise on eBay but not at £25, more 29 inc postage.

Yes, price went up 2x 5l for £55 still good deal or 1x5l for £32 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322975936955

Is anyone able to provide a detailed list / image of toyotas 0w20 specifications.

Maybe something from technet.

Something highly detailed.

As an exercise in developing my own knowledge and skillsets - I'm gonna compare the toyota specs to competitors directly.

50 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Assuming that Toyota 0W-20 is the same in the US as in Europe, have a look at

http://pqiadata.org/Toyota_0W20.html

Browser keeps saying that for the link above - the connection 'is not private' and should be avoided.

Is there an alternative?

3 minutes ago, Kojac said:

Browser keeps saying that for the link above - the connection 'is not private' and should be avoided.

Is there an alternative?

Probably your internet security. I didn't have any issue.

Probably need to do a search yourself.