Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Toyota Corolla TTE Compressor

JamJam87

2006 Toyota Corolla TTE Compressor

72,000 Miles

Documented service history

MOT til December 2021G

Grey Manual, Petrol

This is the reluctant sale of my Compressor, with 72,000 miles and service history as follows.

23,501 miles - April 2012

24,980 miles - July 2012

29,272 miles - July 2013

33,983 miles - June 2014

38,616 miles - May 2015 

42,411 miles - March 2016

I have receipts for parts from Toyota for a home service in April 2017 which appears to be around 59k, it's then back at Toyota for new brake calipers in July 2017 at 63,000 miles. 

Serviced again in August 2019 at 70,670 with receipts including auxiliary Belt. 

Serviced in December 2020 with its MOT at 71,302 miles.  

Receipts for a custom produced Crank Pulley and installation in 2016 by Merlin International. 

Custom Exhaust System with receiepts.

I have plenty of other receipts for parts, mostly Toyota, couple of other bits from other suppliers. 

In the last month or two it has had the following. This is again at around 71,400 miles. 

- Full Fluid and Filter Service

- Auxiliary Belt

- Waterpump

- Exhaust Mounts

- Supercharger Oil Service

- Rear brake backing plates cleaned up and repainted

- Rear Axle Bushes

- Exhaust Mounts

- Exhaust Gaskets

This compressor is a bit rarer as it has the full heated leather from factory, all working, full carbon dash panel kit, carbon front Splitter and rear Diffuser, rear tinted windows, custom stainless exhaust rear boxes with receipts. 

The seats are in great condition, very slight wear on the drivers bolster. Passenger seat has some slight tearing to the seams but nothing unrepairable. 

The steering wheel has been retrimmed in half full leather, half perforated leather and is in as new condition.

The bits that annoy me are as follows

Usual storage flap breaking. This is also in carbon, making it a bit hard to find!

Wing Mirrors need a recoat in lacquer

There is a stone chip on drivers door. 

Paint lacquer is also peeling above drivers door trim. Not horrendous but it'll need doing. 

Rear door cars (I call them door cards, I know it's a three door but you get what I mean) the leather has gotten loose and fallen behind the speaker grills. Probably from pointy elbows. 

Drivers side headlight starting to dechrome slightly.

Slight rattle on revving caused by the heatshield 

Front tints peeling but also illegal, I've not bothered as you can't notice it with the window shut. 

The rest of the interior is in good condition, the climate panel buttons sometimes need a hard poke to recognise it's press. 

Standard radio fitted. 

Priced at £5500 ovno. 

I think the price reflects the rarity and the fact this is a lower mile, fully documented example. Granted it's not absolutely mint or concourse but to be fair to it, with a bit more love and attention than I can now give, it won't be far off. 

Any interest, please drop me a message. I'm located in Oxfordshire

• 11 months later...