Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo 2006 airbag light flashing

Bambers

Hello,

My aging aygo developed this issue a few months back and then went into hibernation shortly after over the winter anyway (partly dead Battery, partly just not using it), I now need to get it up and running again.

It's on a new Battery and I've tried a variety of things from searching here and elsewhere - checked connections under the wheel and under both seats and it's on a fresh Battery with good voltage (it's obviously spent time disconnected as well!)

I've noticed that info about airbags/SRS isn't something that shows up in the generic OBD connector/apps. Is it something that techstream can provide useful info on and potentially clear? I get the impression from my searches on this that the light doesn't always clear itself even after the problem is fixed.

Many Thanks,

You need to read the code - its more that like related to the Battery issue - disconnect the Battery for 20 mins it may clear

thanks,

The code is something that requires techstream to see I take it? Just wanted to check it could show such things before I head down that route, buy the cable etc.

The Battery has been disconnected plenty both before and after various connection checks unfortunately.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links