Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2016 Aygo x-pression sat-nav upgrade?

Bob Sutton

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of trading in my old 2008 Aygo for a 2016 x-pression, which I have my eye on. My understanding is the 2016 x-pression does not come (as standard) with sat-nav, but can the audio system be upgraded to include sat-nav. I thought I read somewhere it is NOT possible to upgrade, but any comments would be gratefully received. If it is possible, any idea of cost and complexity?

Kind regards,

Bob Sutton.   

The X-touch multimedia system can be upgraded to include sat nav by purchasing and fitting the X-nav module. Cheaper as a used purchase from the likes of eBay, etc.

Some owners have bought and installed the later multimedia (3 button) unit from the facelift Aygo 2018 onwards, which features Apple Carplay/Android Auto. There are topics in the Aygo club covering this swap. Again used units from eBay, beakers, etc are cheaper.

Two options available to you:

1. Fit the X-nav extension unit HERE which will add navigation to your existing touch screen.

2. Source a 3 Button touch screen from a later Aygo 2019> which will give you Apple carplay / android auto via your smart phone

• Like 1

Many thanks to Mike and Lee, for sharing their in-depth knowledge and taking the time to reply so quickly, to my post . 

Kind regards,

Bob Sutton.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links