Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Hybrid 2017 Replace alloy

exim

AETV62056406_11.thumb.jpg.4c90ce1c72b1ea1131a62b8ecb9a3002.jpg

Hey,

Would this eBay listing for Alloy Wheel Rim model no 42611-0DC60 be a match for my yaris as above?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-Toyota-Yaris-Aygo-15-Diamond-Polished-Alloy-Wheel-Rim-42611-0DC60/292956820361

Seems reasonably priced and just want to ensure there aren't any variants out there e.g. slightly different shade etc. to make sure it would be a perfect match.

It's not to replace the one pictured, that one is fine. It's the front passenger side that was kerbed by previous owner prior to purchase.

There is some variation for batch to batch and if they have been previously refurb'd, that is the correct part number for a 2017

don't forget if it's an alloy only you will also need a tpms sensor or get your old one transferred

• 2 years later...

I recently swapped the alloys on my 2014 Yaris Hybrid that I got from Toyota Parts Direct. They were around £720 for all 4 of them. 

To ensure it fits your car well, I advise taking one of the wheels off and seeing what information you have there. On my one, it said 16x6J ET=51mm and this information is vital as you have to make sure the wheel you are about to buy has the same specs.

16 is the diameter of the wheel, 6J is the width, and ET=51mm means the wheel hub is 51mm from the wheel's centre line. (in your case, this all might be different)

In my case, when I look at the owner's manual of the car, it tells me that I can swap the wheels with 15 x 5J, which will take 175/65R15 and 185/60R15 tyres. It can also have 16 x 6J with 195/50R16 tyres.

To get the right information about your wheels, contact your local dealer and ask for more information about the wheels you are considering buying. Giving them a part number makes this whole process easier. Alternatively, Toyota Parts Direct have been good and useful to me. Sometimes, they can take a while to reply due to staff shortages, but they do insist. (getting them through the phone might be easier).

I had massive help from Nigel, who works for a big online store that sells car parts. (I won't name it as I do not wish for him to get spammed with countless emails)

PZ406B067DZG 6J
PZ49PB0670CQ 5J
PZ49MB0670ZC 5J
PZ49PB0671CE 5J

Also, Toyota Parts Direct doesn't give you all the Yaris parts when you filter by the year / MK of the car. I suggest you use the search bar to look for the word "yaris" and go through all the pages. That's how I found the wheels that I wanted and got them in the end. 

This post is quite old, but it might still be useful. Good luck!

IMG_20231008_130200.jpg

IMG_20231008_144253.jpg

IMG_20230928_162602.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links