Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch and go 2 with navigation

GodfreyD

Anyone figured how to get the home screen to default on start up to,  say, the radio stations rather than the 3 way split screen showing  map?

1 hour ago, GodfreyD said:

Anyone figured how to get the home screen to default on start up to,  say, the radio stations rather than the 3 way split screen showing  map?

That'd be nice. I'd like to start on the audio screen.

Can’t be done. Also the annoying map which is the default can’t be changed away from anything but north up. About as useful as strapping an etch a scetch to the dashboard.

• Haha 1

Around Christmas time, my Corolla was called into Toyota for a map upgrade, and the installation of Android Auto.

Since then, I have rarely used Android Auto (mainly 'cos I can't be bothered with the cable connection - why couldn't they make it wireless??)
But I have noticed that when my home screen starts, whatever nav map setting I was using on my previous trip, it is there on the home screen - for example :- 3D, direction of travel, 100metres last used, it's there on start up, exactly the same.
Similarly :- 2D, direction of travel, 200metres last used, it's there on start up.

I tried various settings, and they all transfer the last setting on start up. 

Is it really that difficult to think which way you travelling. I am yet to find an atlas or road map that is not north up. I leave mine on north up that way I know that I am going in the right direction and not to the wrong town with the same name. 

No it’s not really difficult to think which way you are travelling, the point is it would be nice to have the choice and not to only have the options provided by a programme developer at Toyota who does not appear to have moved on from the fisher price speak and spell

• Like 1

I'd also like the unit to tell me the next road it's going to be taking me on.

• Like 1