Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Total PHV cable charge in Prius 2018 gen 2 PHV ?

HSDish

Is there any way to see how much total PHV cable charge I’ve done over time in my Prius 2018 gen 2 PHV ?

Like this (see link below) but for Prius PHV gen 2 2018

Total PHEV charge in Prius 2015 gen 1 PHEV ? - Prius Club - Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum

54 minutes ago, HSDish said:

Is there any way to see how much total PHV cable charge I’ve done over time in my Prius 2018 gen 2 PHV ?

Like this (see link below) but for Prius PHV gen 2 2018

Total PHEV charge in Prius 2015 gen 1 PHEV ? - Prius Club - Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum

There doesn't seem to be a way in the display - I find the ChargePlus app gives details of charge; Not available if you don't use it!

You can view miles/kwh, but little else do do directly with charge on the vehicle.

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2021 at 1:10 PM, altocumulus said:

There doesn't seem to be a way in the display - I find the ChargePlus app gives details of charge; Not available if you don't use it!

You can view miles/kwh, but little else do do directly with charge on the vehicle.

That's a pity.

Think it would be nice to be able to see the total cable charged driving in procent / % as in gen 1

Coul'd this be the total PHV cable charge I’ve done since reset (trip A)former owners data, in my Prius 2018 gen 2 PHV ?

20210426_183834.jpg

20210426_183847.jpg

On 4/26/2021 at 9:11 PM, HSDish said:

Coul'd this be the total PHV cable charge I’ve done since reset (trip A)former owners data, in my Prius 2018 gen 2 PHV ?

I'm not quite sure what it is you're looking for, when you refer to 'cable charge'. If you want the percentage of time spent running on electric power then you've found it - that's the EV driving ratio. However, that's not the same as 'cable charge' because it also includes all the time spent in 'milkfloat mode' when running in HV. I can start with an empty Battery and still hit 60+% EV driving ratio because HV mode is so brilliant with regen.

If you're looking for the total time spent charging, or miles driven in pure EV mode, I'm not sure either are recorded by the car in a way that allows them to be displayed, or at least I haven't found them yet. 🙂

Edited to say, unless the Eco Diary bit records EV miles separately like it shows mpkwh separately? I don't poke around in the EV bit of that much, so maybe it has the details there.

• Thanks 1