Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Celica Gen 7 facelift VVti for sale

dlmb1

Toyota Celica VVTi 1.8. 1 previous owner, full service history. 

UNABLE TO UPLOAD PICS TO THIS PLATFORM - MY CAR IS ALSO LISTED HERE;

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202104181522604?make=TOYOTA&radius=1501&model=CELICA&price-to=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=ng27nq&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&include-delivery-option=on&sort=relevance&page=1

For sale, please find comprehensive pictures and below description of my Toyota Celica Gen7 (facelift) made in 2003.
I've owned this for 4 years, with the previous owner from new. 
Full service history and comprehensive history file available. MOT due end Oct 2021.

Car has been well looked after, and for the majority of my time of ownership has been a motorway cruiser. As it was used for work trips, it had to be in good order
and suitable for business use, and as the document file suggests (can supply additional pictures) no expense was spared. 

Bodywork in good condition as pictures suggest. 

Starts first time, every time; this Celica owes me nothing at all...

Of note;
Whilst parked outside my house in Mar 2019, front bumper was damaged and later replaced; this was deemed uneconomical to repair by my insurers, typical of a car 
of this age and value; it is a CAT N vehicle. Structurally, the car was otherwise undamaged and I can share pictures taken at the time if you wish. 
The OSF alloy was also marked at the time which I've pictured (in comparison to an unmarked wheeltrim).
Hatchback gas struts are happier in warm weather, not in cold weather at all - the tailgate is a heavy unit. 
Aftermarket exhaust is louder than the original, especially noticeable upon acceleration in lower gears. 
Driver's seat fabric is starting to perish. 
Engine underside plastic shield is in situ though is slightly kinked, and travelling uphill on the motorway at 60mph there's an audible 'wobble' that soon goes once you're back on the flat. 

Selling as we're downsizing to a 1-car family.
Car has covered 141000 miles and if looked after as carefully as I have should cover many thousands more. 

PS I am open to sensible offers. 

Any questions, please fire away. I'm in Nottingham, West Bridgford area. 

• 2 weeks later...

Now gone folks. 

Locked.