Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this OEM??? Dual Exhaust

ToyotaGang

Hey. I have looked at some Avensis listed for sale for a while and I have realized only 2 in the whole country had this dual exhaust. Im wondering if this is OEM and it was an option. Does anyone know so please let me know. 

image.thumb.png.3ffcf9d6c3d7388312128c97ba130013.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-Avensis-Saloon-Diesel-Twin-Exhaust-/350745640453

Someone is selling it here.

• Like 1

Hi

Those twin motorsport tail pipes were an optional accessory to go with the lower bumper skirt at the time.

We have the single pipe version.

I've never really liked the twin option in my opinion for they never seem to align up...for some reason the right pipe always sits away and lower than the left side...strange one!!!

Thanks. I agree with you that they never seem to align up.

1 hour ago, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

Hi

Those twin motorsport tail pipes were an optional accessory to go with the lower bumper skirt at the time.

We have the single pipe version.

I've never really liked the twin option in my opinion for they never seem to align up...for some reason the right pipe always sits away and lower than the left side...strange one!!!

• 1 year later...

Hey bro, just like to know where did you buy that bumper from and will it fit the estate version? Thanks 

• 1 year later...

Hi all from Norway.

Bought this 2012 two months ago with duplex exhaust. In Norway I have only seen this on two other cars, both of them at the scrapyard. I am not sure yet if the first owner selected this as an option or if Toyota Norway imported it with the duplex just for the showroom. Maybe to attract younger customers with this sporty look on a "grown up drivers" car 😁

It is also fitted with original Toyota wind deflectors (with tape outside the doors) and original Toyota bonnet deflector.

Duplex Exhaust.jpg

• Like 1

Hello. I'm a Japanese guy riding an Avensis T272 in Japan. In Japan, there are very few aftermarket parts for Avensis, which is a big problem. If you have any information about parts, please let me know.