Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Good Is Your Climate control

GBgraham

Today I have an outside temperature showing 22*c. With the engine running, the car stationary and the setting on low I feel as though the climate control is not getting anywhere near cold enough. Can I ask how efficient other owners find theirs because on a 1-10 I'm classing mine as 1 

Hi, 

there might be something that bugs climate controls in latest Toyota cars as there are few complaints in Yaris section, some owners find too hot and way off temperature settings. Maybe worth a look into it. 
Regards 

Cheers for the heads up on this. I will mention this to the main dealers and let them take a look

• 3 weeks later...

My wife is having the very same problem with her Lexus UX which as i understand is the same car ' the car is going in to Lexus tomorrow will let you all know what they say 

A bit of a update it turns out it had no gas in the system they did a leak & dye test but no leaks , The service guy has told us to keep a eye on it and cannot understand why there was no gas in the system 

Very pleased to hear you got sorted. I have just had a software update and it now seems fine.

Yeah they’re not filled to the top from the factory so could be low 

11 minutes ago, shufman said:

Yeah they’re not filled to the top from the factory so could be low 

Just wondering…….. how do you know that?

8 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Just wondering…….. how do you know that?

I used to work at a dealership and was told that very recently by a tech when my aircon was been serviced. 

• Thanks 1