Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth / contacts

PAISLEY1903

I have seen there has been issues in past models of Rav4 where ios updates have created issues with bluetooth connecting, also seen issues re contact lists not appearing. I will be using the car for work travel where I will be using hands free calling a lot on it. Has anyone in UK had this issue, I am looking to purchase 21 rav4 excel. Thank you

Edited by PAISLEY1903
Addition of comments

I'm taking by the 51 views there is no issue now and I can safely spend my cash on a new toyota haha ! 

What car did u buy?

3 minutes ago, PAISLEY1903 said:

I'm taking by the 51 views there is no issue now and I can safely spend my cash on a new toyota haha ! 

The issue you mention was years ago due to a change in iOS’ method of contact sharing. I know my 2014 won’t sync contacts properly on the original Touch 2 Go Nav set-up and it’s about the only reason I am considering spending a few quid on a software update. The 2019 in the family is fine, but that needs its CarPlay update done at the next service.

I'm looking at buying the Rav4 Excel version new on pcp but with aim to keep after for reliability