Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Direct Parts first official post

Hi Everyone, 

We provide genuine Toyota parts cheaper than main dealers (we work out of a dealership and offer discounted priced to our online customers)

If you are looking for a part or accessory please get in touch, we recommend a message as we need the registration or VIN number to make sure we quote the correct parts for your vehicle.

Thanks

TDP

• Like 3

14 hours ago, stevecrvn said:

I have used Toyota direct parts quite a few times and the service has been first class

I have as well yes excellent service👍

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

@Toyota Direct Parts     Is there a place there you can look up the exact parts you need? I have 3 different lengths to choose from when ordering lower control arms, and I need the car driving, so I can't disassemble and measure my own 

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, Emil3672 said:

@Toyota Direct Parts     Is there a place there you can look up the exact parts you need? I have 3 different lengths to choose from when ordering lower control arms, and I need the car driving, so I can't disassemble and measure my own 

Hi Emil, Sorry for the late response, best to send an enquiry so a member of the team can look it up for you. 

use this link and someone will get back to you normally within 24 hours https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/contact-us/

Thanks

Lee

• 5 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 4:37 PM, Toyota Direct Parts said:

Hi Everyone, 

We provide genuine Toyota parts cheaper than main dealers (we work out of a dealership and offer discounted priced to our online customers)

If you are looking for a part or accessory please get in touch, we recommend a message as we need the registration or VIN number to make sure we quote the correct parts for your vehicle.

Thanks

TDP

Hi,

Hi, I'm looking for a Steering Rack for a 2003 Toyota (RHDrive)
Model: Camry LE  4-door saloon.
VIN: JTDBF38K400149798
Engine: V6, 3.0 litre

I believe that the part No. is: T44200-33370

Can you please advise if you have the T44200-33370 available to me and at what price

On 4/26/2021 at 8:14 PM, stevecrvn said:

I have used Toyota direct parts quite a few times and the service has been first class

Thanks, good to know.

4 hours ago, CJtoy1970 said:

Hi,

Hi, I'm looking for a Steering Rack for a 2003 Toyota (RHDrive)
Model: Camry LE  4-door saloon.
VIN: JTDBF38K400149798
Engine: V6, 3.0 litre

I believe that the part No. is: T44200-33370

Can you please advise if you have the T44200-33370 available to me and at what price

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-import-vehicles/import-vehicles-steering-suspension/toyota-camry-2001-2006-powering-steering-rack/

Good morning, Thank you for your enquiry. Above is a link that I created on our website. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 2:14 PM, Firecycle said:

Hi are you selling Toyota 0W16 oil in 5 litre cans?

Hi Gary, sorry for the very late response we have had a major problem with our Emails so we have'nt had email notifications about anything on the Forum. 

Here is a link to the 0w16 Oil if you still need it 

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-universal-parts/toyota-0w-16-oil-5ltr/

Thanks

TDP