Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Music Plays In Your Toyota?

gordypix

the local station is good, uptodate music that keeps you listerning. the sat nav voice was a joke, allthough i have caught myself talking back to her on long journeys, it get funny when i argue back at her, ok and my door bells just rang, there are a load of men in white coats and a big padded van waiting for me.....

dan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• pedro

• Yarisboy

• yaristpot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember the scene in 'Waynes World' when the guys are cruising with Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' blowing the roof off. Well I tried it this morning. Works well you know. Turns heads with sunroof open and windows down. Probably thought I was certafiable..........

What nearly 200 views on this topic and very few replies in comparison. I'm sure you all have stereos. What u listening to good people.

i just got 'the very best euphoric house breakdown' cd and have now decided my stereo need a make over.....some absolute classic tracks and the yaris doesnt show them the respect they need...

dan

Need's some bass doesn't it mate. Hopefully in a few week's from now i will have some real bass in the motor.

jerry!!

Now thats what im talking about dan check it out.

jerry!!

post-15-1049493733.jpg

Had to crawl from the wreckage a couple of times :D :D :D Not as bad as it sounds I assure you, mind you guess thats just because the MR2's are safe as houses....

Me and my brother havea reputation for killing MR2's, I think the count is at 5 now :( although my last one was well over 18 months ago after rolling a very modified Mk1 Supercharger...

i just got 'the very best euphoric house breakdown' cd and have now decided my stereo need a make over.....some absolute classic tracks and the yaris doesnt show them the respect they need...

dan

MY original Celica system couldn't do bass too loud so I ditched it and installed an Alpine. Same original Speakers but the difference is amazing. No distortion even at full whack. Deafening but clear to hear.

Just bought up Toni Braxton's 'The Heat' Album. Now on rotation on stereo, soon to be on Celica's Alpine loud.

Yeh baby......

emm..mostly coldplay ..just got their album a while ago called a rush of blood to the head...brillianttt

let me see..

the cowsills

chicago

the fifth dimension

grand funk railroad

jasperwrath

i hate anything new

Classics are great.

What have I got in the stereo today?

Oh yeh, Cream - White Room, Sunshine of my Love. etc etc.......

• 4 weeks later...

I like 60's blues, Otis Reading, James Brown etc... I also like hip hop, and anything funky!! I have made a track that I need people to judge! If enough people like it i will send it in to Chris Moyals or anyone at Radio 1 B) I will take it to the Japfest and let you guys hear it!?!

80's car 80's tunes dude,,,,,,,

duran duran, spandau ballett, nick hayward, alison moyet, to name a few,,,,,,, :o

Just been listening to Queens of the Stone age songs for the deaf – it rocks!

a !Removed! song? have you been sampling your own farts? :lol:

Ok, in the changer at the mo is

Slammin' Vinyl Absolute old skool classics - Ratpack

White stripes - Elephant

Nivana - MTv unplugged in new york

Green Day - warning

Jurassic 5 - Jurassic 5

Red hot chili peppers - By the way

I have an Mp3 head unit so i've a cd in there with everything on it..........

Dj scribble vs Mr reds

R kelly - ignition

The Thrills - One horse town

Mix of everything really

Simon