Do Not Sell My Personal Information

59 Plate Auris SR180 For Sale

ColinSR180

Hi All,

My mother has decided to give up driving and sell her 5 door Auris SR180 2.2 turbo diesel after owning it for nine and a half years. It's an October 2009 (59 plate) car so one of the very last ones. It's finished in metallic Silver Steel with just 55000 miles on the clock. It was registered new to Toyota GB HQ and then sold to my mother via Toyota main dealer at 2 years old (8000 miles) so only 2 owners from new. It has a full Toyota service history (most recent service carried out September 2020) with lots of receipts relating to services, MOTs and other work carried out at Toyota main dealer. Comes with 2 x keys, handbook pack etc.

It's MOT'd till October 2021 and had brake pipes and both rear brake calipers replaced at Toyota main dealer to pass last year's MOT. It also has 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres fitted.

It's located in central Scotland (just off M8 motorway, midway between Glasgow and Edinburgh).

Looking for £2750 ono

Just wondered whether anyone was interested in it?

Will take some pictures as soon as I can.

Now with photos.

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

• 3 months later...

Went to take my mother’s car for a run and the engine management light is on, it’s smoking from the exhaust and running very rough. Local garage says it’s injector related but my mother’s not interested in getting it fixed, just wants it sold. Open to offers.

It should reset if you disconnect the Battery

Yes, tried that but there is an error code which is pointing to injector problems - too much fuel being delivered to the cylinders, hence the rough running, smoke etc.

• 3 weeks later...