Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Zit

Snibba g

Hi guys new to the forum and like doing little jobs with my 2016 Avensis 1.6 Diesel.

I am going to do a oil change tomorrow. 

I have a oil suction pump but would prefer to drain the oil from the sump plug. Had a wee look and noticed 4 screws holding a cover up from the drain plug. Probably a 10 or 11mm spanner to shift them ?? and what size is the sump plug ?? as i will need a new washer for it. Hope you guys dont mind me asking. 

Regards Snibba g

From memory, I think the thread is 12mm and the head is 14mm.

Cheers guys I did the oil change as it was 70 km over the scheduled mileage so I tried the oil reset which is 

Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position, but do not start the engine. ... Hit the odometer button until you see “ODO” Next, turn the ignition “off” Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button, and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position

This did not work for me as the little spanner and the -70 km covers the odo displayed when the ignition is turned on. Please help as it will be much appreciated.

Regards snibba g