Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade to Touring Sport

RabButler

Took delivery of our new Touring Sport on Monday. First impressions are all good. We needed the extra space and there really is a significant increase with useful cubbies at the back of the boot and behind the wheel arches. Big bonus is the spare wheel (space saver) as standard. Car feels just as lively as the hatchback and surprisingly is quieter. Quirks are the noise generator for low speed electric only running and the rear view mirror which makes following cars low and wide.

• Like 4

It’s a great car the TS. The spaces in the boot are quite surprising- I think the compartment by the rear seats can be removed too. There’s loads of space around the 12v Battery (as long as you are sensible with what you put in there). 

it’s great that Toyota have really thought about practical features, rather than just leaving a great big open space. 

I'm really impressed with the performance of the 2.0, and with the warmer weather I’m seeing 70mpg on occasional 15+ mile journeys. It really is having your cake & eating it. 

• Like 3

In the post today I received a 'Certificate of Conformity' from Toyota for the new car. I assume this is because of Brexit. I shall keep it safe, apparently a replacement will set me back £75.00!

51 minutes ago, RabButler said:

In the post today I received a 'Certificate of Conformity' from Toyota for the new car. I assume this is because of Brexit. I shall keep it safe, apparently a replacement will set me back £75.00!

I got one too! Just stuck it in the file with the V5 etc 

On 4/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, Gray86 said:

It’s a great car the TS. The spaces in the boot are quite surprising- I think the compartment by the rear seats can be removed too.

Yes it does. I often fully load the car (wedding planner) and I remove everything from the back. My previous car was a 5 door Focus II. I had installed a Roof Rack on the Ford. No need with the TS. Everything that I could carry with the focus including the things on the roof now fits inside the Corolla.

• Like 2

The lid is on the lower position and a full size spare wheel fits perfectly with all the required tools.

1620649443434.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2021 at 7:48 PM, RabButler said:

Car feels just as lively as the hatchback and surprisingly is quieter.

It's nice how such a long car just holds on the curves and moves with agility through the road and the city. The comfort and power availability make it a great traveling car. And the trunk space is great, of course.

• Like 2