Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Location of stuff in trunk,... boot.

Gyrobob

In a 2017 Corolla LE Eco, what is the location of the spare tire, tire iron, jack, and any other items that come with a stock Corolla?  It was all loose just rattling around when  we purchased the car.  It would be very helpful if one or more of you could just take a couple of pics of the trunk opened up enough to show the spare and associated parts, and post the pics here.  Thanks much.

Also, what kind of floor or panel goes over the spare tire area?  64771 is the part shown in the Toyota parts diagram.  is that a piece of carpet or a panel or what?  Thanks again for any info.

Gyrobob

Note: the 2017 Corolla LE Eco would be the US equivalent to Europe's Corolla saloon/sedan sold between 2013 and 2019, which was not sold in the UK.

The forum is uk based so not many members are from the US/Canada

i had a quick look on the EPC for the USA

Wheel cover - 64771-02370-C0 is just the carpet

Have a read of your owners manual - if not you can find it on toyota.com

Page 37

https://www.toyota.com/t3Portal/document/om-s/OM02494U/xhtml/OM02494U.html?locale=en

On 5/1/2021 at 8:04 AM, flash22 said:

The forum is uk based so not many members are from the US/Canada

i had a quick look on the EPC for the USA

Wheel cover - 64771-02370-C0 is just the carpet

Have a read of your owners manual - if not you can find it on toyota.com  Page 37  https://www.toyota.com/t3Portal/document/om-s/OM02494U/xhtml/OM02494U.html?locale=en

Thanks much!  The car did not have an owners manual, so downloading this online manual will be helpful.  The pic shows what I needed to know.  It looks like the car is also missing the tool tray.

Corolla trunk_spare_jack_etc 01.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links