Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Hybrid Servicing

potblack2win

Hi Guys,

I have heard that when you service a Toyota hybrid vehicle you need to get a hybrid electric service done yearly?

Is this a separate service from the 2 year 20,000 mile service carried out? 

Any idea on the cost of both as I am trying to do as much research as possible?

part of service report,on Auris

The hybrid electric service is the standard service including a health check on the hybrid Battery. It is not in addition to either the Intermediate or Full service. 

Intermediate services are due at 12 months or 10,000 miles (whichever occurs first), 3 years/30,000 miles, etc. Full services are due at 2 years or 20,000 miles (whichever occurs first), 4 years/40,000 miles, etc.

Intermediate service cost currently £190 and Full service cost currently £340

• Like 1

Has anyone taken advantage of Toyota's price match promise on independant servicing?

I imagine independant garages don't do the hybrid Battery service so Toyota would still have to do this.

18 minutes ago, Redwards said:

Has anyone taken advantage of Toyota's price match promise on independant servicing?

I imagine independant garages don't do the hybrid battery service so Toyota would still have to do this.

The service price match is at participating dealers only and requires the use of Toyota parts. By the time you've paid extra for Toyota's hybrid health check (£45 or so) any price difference will be eroded. As the hybrid health check is now incorporated in the hybrid electric service, I'm not sure this would be available seperately.

From a previous topic, I understand independent garages also won't have access to Toyota's digital service records, so you will have to keep your own service history.

Any warranty issues will still need to be handled within the Toyota dealer network.

Thanks - for the valuable information